2. OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE. This website and its content are owned by MJ Freeway LLC (“MJ Freeway”), and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
3. USE OF WEBSITE. Unless authorized by MJ Freeway (see CONTACT information below), you may use this website solely to gain information as a client or prospective client of MJ Freeway. You may not use this website or its content in any other way or for any other purpose; specifically, and without limitation, you may not copy, modify, distribute, upload, republish, transmit, decompile, data mine, web scrape, or reverse engineer this website or any of its software or other content. MJ Freeway has the unqualified and unconditional right to deny or terminate access to this website.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. MJ FREEWAY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL MJ FREEWAY OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUBCONTRACTORS BE LIABLE (REGARLDESS OF THE BASIS ON WHICH SUCH CLAIM IS MADE) TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES OR REMEDIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL), OR FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM COMPUTER, COMMUNICATIONS, OR OTHER ELECTRONIC OR TECHNOLOGICAL ERROR, LAPSE OR FAILURE, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE.
10. CONTACT. For press or any other inquiries, MJ FREEWAY can be contacted at MJ Freeway, 40 W. Littleton Blvd., #210-101 Littleton, CO 80120, or click on “Contact Us.”